Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
Dark Souls to a degree.
I like the game, but god damn it's on way too high of a pedestal in my opinion. It's a decent game that is just too ridiculously hard at a lot of points, and I can only take the beating for so long.

Like it's my roommate's favorite game, he says it's perfect in all ways and all that jazz.... but he's never come close to even beating it... The farthest he's gotten is the boss fight where you're actually fighting two bosses at once and he just got annihilated every time he tried that and I'd watch him and just thought "That looks like no fun whatsoever.." and it never looked like he was having fun either. He's started the game about 10 different times now and it never lasts long until he drops it again, all the while praising it. And then it took me forever to beat the Gargoyles and once I did I felt awesome for a few seconds, and then remembered how many tries it took and how fucking frustrating the first boss fight alone was and it just isn't a very fun experience for me. I look at the time I've put into Dark Souls and the same amount of time I could put into another game, and I just have no desire to ever finish Dark Souls, despite all I hear about it and how it's the best thing since sliced bread.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Gwen - 01-03-2015, 06:49 PM