Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
Big fan of Super Mario Sunshine. The world just felt so alive and I loved seeing all the people live their lives on the island.

I also thought Star Fox Adventures was pretty fun. Not to mention GORGEOUS!

Yoshi's Island DS was actually okay. It doesn't even come close to the original but it's not all bad. I just was in heaven seeing Mario, Peach, Donkey Kong, Wario, Yoshi all in the same game that isn't a Party, Kart, or Sport title. I want to see those characters appear together in more platform games.

Now here are some games that everyone seemed to like but I didn't.

Lego City Undercover. I found that game to be very annoying instead of funny. They also claim its a "sandbox game" but you can't do anything in it's world until you finish this or that.

Pokemon X & Y. I thought it was okay gameplaywise but thing thing that made me want to scream were the horrible characters and story. How did this franchise sink so low?

Super Mario RPG. Let me make this clear, I love this game, it's a classic. But is it as good as Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi? No way. But for some reason everyone seems to think that SMRPG is the best Mario RPG ever and puts all the others to shame. Hardly. Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi is funnier, has better characters (sorry Geno fans), and has better gameplay.

Thanked by: E-Man, senjen

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Koopaul - 01-03-2015, 07:50 AM