Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
(01-02-2015, 05:57 PM)BullockDS Wrote: and those fucking Spirit Flute segments can go right back to hell. (Either DS/3DS mics really are trash or I've just had consistently bad luck with all of mine, as the only way I could effectively use the microphone for the Spirit Flute portions was to blow into a straw directly into the mic).

It might have just been you, I had to blow somewhat close to the mic but just so that it registers it (normal distance from what I can tell), and I actually enjoyed the Spirit Flute bits.

(01-02-2015, 05:57 PM)BullockDS Wrote: (fuck double-tapping to roll)

I highly preferred double-tapping and think it was a big improvement. More than 50% of the time I failed to successfully roll in PH, ST made it much easier for me. Although, you seldom actually have to roll in either of the games anyway so yeah.

(Not trying to start a debate or anything btw, it's fine that that's your opinion (that's what this topic is about anyway) but I just felt like commenting on those two bits.)
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by puggsoy - 01-03-2015, 06:54 AM