Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
Super Puzzle Fighter and Gem Fighter. The chibi art style really puts me off, mostly due to the female characters looking like lolicon.

Yeah i couldn't get myself into Kingdom Hearts either, never cared for Final Fantasy and even i reckon is should've been a Disney only game starring Donald and Goofy. Mickey already has a huge library of games, so why shouldn't his co-stars?

Everyone mocks any game starring celebrities, but what are the ones any of you do like? Here's mine.
Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City is an under-looked gem when you really play it. MJ has so rescue his team-mates from a mad scientist with an army of basketball themed mutants. His main weapon is basketballs with any power depending on the colour of one.

Duke Nukem Forever. This game gets too much hate honestly. Every critic was expecting it to be like another CoD or BF. Those games have been ruining the FPS genre due to being the same tired soldiers in war everyone's getting sick of seeing.
Duke is a parody of 80s action cliches, and so are the villains and other characters. Its's not to be taken seriously, just roll with it.
It does have its flaws due to being made in an obsolete version of the Unreal Engine. But it still has the funny one-liners, pop-culture references and sexy women Duke Nukem 3D has.
At least the expansion pack that brings back Doctor Proton from the very first game is helps it from being boring.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Dolphman - 01-02-2015, 02:40 AM