Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
(01-01-2015, 06:03 PM)MrYoshbert Wrote: With all of that, I have to say that Dream Land 3 is probably the only Kirby game that I have played (to date) which I legitimately do not like. I even think Dream Land 2 is the superior title.

I can agree with that. You all know that I'm a HUUUUUUUUUUGE Kirby fan, but KDL3 I never really cared for, try as I might. It just doesn't "feel" good.

I'm not sure that game is actually well liked though ... I mean, I've never really heard anyone really praising it. Honestly I think most people who are not really big Kirby fans are unaware of its existence.

(01-01-2015, 05:32 PM)daemoth Wrote: The whole Kingdom hearts series, i just dont get what disney and Final fantasy characters have to do together. My brain just cant process that Sephiroth and Mickey mouse can be in the same game. To me, its like having a Zelda game with teletobiz.You just dont do that. Plus, its an "action" game.

I am not really a Kingdom Hearts fan either, but in its defense, it's probably not really fair to think of the games as "Disney + Final Fantasy". Final Fantasy characters really only play cameo roles in the series (unless something changed after KH2, as I've only played the first two games). The actual stories focus a hundred percent on the Disney worlds, with Final Fantasy characters playing small auxiliary roles. Try to think of it less as "what if Disney and Final Fantasy had a baby" and more like "what if Disney had a baby and Final Fantasy was an estranged uncle that we sometimes have to put up with around the holidays".
Thanked by: recme, E-Man, Tellis

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Jermungandr - 01-01-2015, 08:16 PM