Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
In his defense, Sora's English voice actor was the same one used in all the English releases for the games. It's just that he had to wait until puberty before he sounds like the Sora we all know, which arguably sounds a whole lot better. I wish they could have redubbed his lines for the 1.5 rerelease since they improved almost everything else, but oh well.

As for that bit about the silence in some cutscenes, I never noticed that too much. Thankfully, most of the other cutscenes I can think of off the top of my head (particularly the ones that play a big role to the story) in that game have a bit of music going on (even if it's the world's default track), so that's probably why the silence problem never crossed my mind.

Also, I'm glad to see someone else who is getting tired of seeing Five Nights at Freddy's everywhere. It was okay to see it for a while and I respect anyone else who likes this game, but this is starting to become a little too much. Heck, even Super Mario Logan is riding the bandwagon when they released their newest episode of the Luigi's Mansion story. While Super Mario Logan videos don't always have the best stories and are overall juvenile, the Freddy characters literally have no reason to be in that episode and are just tacked on to artificially boost the scare factor.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by E-Man - 01-01-2015, 08:51 AM