Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
(01-01-2015, 01:40 AM)recme Wrote: i always felt like zero mission was a better game, despite its shortness. it took what super metroid did right and fixed some problems as well.
And lost almost every ounce of atmosphere, but that's a discussion for another time. Tongue

I know there are people who like it, but opinions are often mixed when it comes to it, so I think it counts. I like Sonic Heroes. It was certainly different, but I always liked the gimmick and the varying levels. 

Now here's where I'm likely to be condemned. I think Skyrim is overrated. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful game, absolutely fantastic environments and dungeon design, but the movement and combat has always seemed stiff and almost robotic, I couldn't get attached to the story, and it just bored me after I hit a certain point. I've tried to pick it up again a few times, and I always end up dropping it pretty quickly. I much prefer Morrowind.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Shade - 01-01-2015, 01:55 AM