Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Legend of Zelda U - Epona has tree support!
It reminds me a lot of Wind Waker to be honest. Big open spaces that take a while to traverse from location to location, with interesting landmarks to discover but not much happening in between. Sure you can argue that it's different because there are trees and such this time, but that's really only aesthetics, the function remains the same.

(12-06-2014, 01:10 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
  • Boot up Zelda U
  • Check out where to go next
  • Call Epona
  • Put down Gamepad
  • Make a sandwich
  • Come back, and there you are at the dungeon :0)

See what you are saying here is exactly the kind of gameplay people complained about in Wind Waker, and why creating a faster manner of travel was considered so critical in the rerelease. I don't see why people are so hyped to see it return now. And are you seriously going to walk away and do stuff every time you're traveling from point A to point B? That's an awful lot of sandwiches you're going to be eating. No I think most of the time you're going to be just sitting there staring at your television screen. Just waiting it out.

I dunno. We haven't seen much yet so I don't really want to let myself get too critical yet, but so far what's been revealed to us feels more like it's going to be a chore than an adventure.
Thanked by: Kriven, Iceman404, Paladin, E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda U - Epona has tree support! - by Jermungandr - 12-06-2014, 08:37 PM