Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Best & Worst Fast-food Restaurant
Favourite: Fish 'n' chips, just from a local takeaway place. These often vary, but most times it's just really nice. Proper-sized chips and battered fish, and use your own ketchup or mayonnaise. Nothing fancy, just good food that fills me up every time. There's also something special about having it wrapped in newspapers Smile

If that doesn't count and we're talking about commercial fast food chains, then probably Burger King. That's the one we go to most often, usually because free refills but they also have pretty good deals. Right now there's a thing where you can fill a survey online and write a code on a receipt, then get a free regular fries + drink with your next purchase. Combine that with the Change Range and you've got a BBQ Rodeo Burger + fries + drink for $3.

Least favourite: Probably KFC. That said, the only other one I've been to is McDonald's and I usually enjoy that more. KFC isn't really bad, but most times the restaurant itself isn't very clean/atmospherically pleasant and the chicken isn't that great compared to what we make at home. However the coleslaw and gravy are quite nice.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Dazz

Messages In This Thread
Best & Worst Fast-food Restaurant - by Neweegee - 10-24-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Favorite+Worst Fast-food Restaurant - by Dazz - 10-24-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Favorite+Worst Fast-food Restaurant - by puggsoy - 10-24-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Favorite+Worst Fast-food Restaurant - by Dazz - 10-25-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Best & Worst Fast-food Restaurant - by Kosheh - 10-25-2014, 06:28 AM