Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
games that shouldent get a sequal EVER
Pretty much any of the new party games coming out... Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. for..., Mario Party U, Mario Tennis Open, that new Mario Golf... I'd rather these sorts of games were more like MMOs, with characters and content added on a regular basis and either in bulk (such as MK8's DLC packs) or cheaply ($2 for a character or track...) than get sequels. I mean, if they can come up with a new way to really change how the games are played, that's one thing that may deserve a sequel, but I think I'd rather see these games (and this can go for things like Pikmin 3 also, which should have more levels added) supported for the generation.

Edit: Even instances where they want to create a new game for story purposes, I'd rather they built it off what exists and release it as some kind of expansion similarly to how Super Luigi U is built into NSMBU. Again, unless they're going to change things greatly.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: games that shouldent get a sequal EVER - by Kriven - 10-16-2014, 08:52 PM