Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's Your Favorite Kirby Ability?
(10-20-2014, 02:59 PM)nateismyname Wrote:
(10-20-2014, 02:55 PM)Kat Wrote: (Fuck crystal shards though).

WOAH WOAH WOAH.
I get you haven't played that much kirby games, but did you insult the like, best game in the kirby series?
I get it's your opinion and all but WOAH THERE.
Something here feels... ironic...

In terms of best games, Kirby Super Star is definitely the best in my book. It's the most memorable for it's music, amazing animation, action, the best power-up system (movesets), general comedy, and second player partner-system (though I would have preferred more equal footing, I think. Gooey will always succeed in that field of playing like Kirby without actually being a dull recolor of him). Jam packed with adventure and somewhat replay ability, I found myself and siblings often coming back to the SNES for it occasionally.

I also loved the game because it managed to be Kirby, without overloading on the cuteness and making me question what I'm playing subconsciously, the whole style of it just feels comical and quirky instead (EVERYTHING is exploding. EVERYTHING is shaking the camera. Even the sound effects have just a ton of oomph to them that catches your attention). In terms of aesthetics, it's my favorite to date.

I think it was also the only Kirby game I've ever found somewhat legitimately difficult in places, at least in relation to the rest of the titles?
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]

Messages In This Thread
What's Your Favorite Kirby Ability? - by eureka - 10-13-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: What's Your Favorite Kirby Ability? - by Iceman404 - 10-20-2014, 11:48 PM