Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Eccy's 3D Model Galleria -- Stargate Resistance | Power Rangers: Dash!!!
(06-21-2015, 12:38 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: So are these going to be submitted? I can't seem to find them on-site. Am I missing something here? Also, in the Disney Infinity line, is there any chance you could get the unused Underminer model. He's the mole-miner guy from The Incredibles series.

Also I'd like to have Syndrome and the Omnidroids...

Sorry, ran out of room on my laptop so I had to delete the game. Also, I wouldn't be able to download anything that needed the code from a "character" card that was available in with each new character / playset. I left my "Incredibles / P.o.t.C / Monsters University" card in Queensland when I left that cess pool of s**t. I do have the full version on 360, but the converter I use doesn't support it.

Been bored so, ripped me a model from AvP 2010... It's only a Colonial Marine, I know. Keep in mind, it is nowhere near complete. Just want some feedback is all.

P/S: I ain't too sure if this game uses detail maps, as I haven't found any, but I'll keep looking.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Submission Thread - by Ecelon - 01-27-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: Submission Thread - by sutinoer - 01-28-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: Submission Thread - by Ecelon - 02-04-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Eccy's Wonderful World Of Models and fun stuff that is fun! - by Ecelon - 08-28-2015, 11:28 AM
UPDATE!!! - by Ecelon - 09-22-2015, 09:55 PM