Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
what character do you want in super smash bros someday
i would really like a stronger sega presence as they do have so many great charaters besides sonic and co.

for instance

1.red or blue from gunstar heros (the original) they could use  a costamizer gun B attack   after  you activate it you hit 2 directions each one representing 1 of the 4  power ups in the origanal game. the combo you make becomes your B attack for rest of the match.

2.that guy from altered beast  with a final smash that turns him  into a random one of his transformations from the game

3.foxy roxy of brutal unleashed:above the claw mostly cause ssb needs more female fighters

4.sheena or fang from contra hard corps also i hope they would get to  keep there guns after all duck hunts final smash is a Mexican shoot out and he  does shoot ya alot. so really there would be no need to take em away.

5.Arther from ghosts and goblins and ghouls and  ghosts (for those who dont know same series i checked)

6.mail from popful mail never played the game but she looks interesting from the reviews ive seen of her game.

7.pulseman from well pulseman

8.Gillian Seed from snatchers i loved his character and always wished his story line continued.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what character do you want in super smash bros someday - by trans the psycopath - 12-03-2014, 12:58 AM