Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
what character do you want in super smash bros someday
(10-11-2014, 06:08 PM)E-Man Wrote: You know, with all this talk about Geno in Smash Bros, I'd rather have Mallow in the game instead. Not only does he have a more developed character, but also his elemental magic attacks could be good for something.

Speaking of Young Link, though, I realize that there's no chance for him to ever return, but why not make him an alternate skin for Toon Link?
well mallow might work his character design fits into smash better then genos anyway.

personally id  like to see the young link make a come back  but with him and toon link not being just weak clones of regulair link i always hated that sure toon link and young link are faster  but they are still just weak copys. id like to see them with different moves based off of the games they stared in. young link could  use a move set from majoras mask with the transformation masks and different other weapons like  the bomb chu to replace bombs  great fairy sword for his smash  move and he could be able to slow down  time temporarilly with his orcarina.

toon link could use his skull hammer as his SMASH move (pun intended) and it could do a shockwave thing, deku leaf could knock people away with wind and hyoi pear could hit  the oppanant with a remote control seagull also he could use the wind waker  to create a cyclone to throw every one  else high into the air. and he could have a tornado spin  instead of the regulair spin attack.

also maybe rework gannondorf so he has his own moves instead of just stealing capton falcons  like the moves from n64   those were hard as balls to beet first time threw. perhaps a nice gannon transformation to the one in brawl wasent  satisfying at all.

and toon gannon with his twin sword thing and a puppet gannon transfromation with each of its  different forms as seperate attacks.

ps am i the only one a little disappointed that the temple of time dident get to be  one of the returning stages in brawl.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what character do you want in super smash bros someday - by trans the psycopath - 10-12-2014, 12:04 AM