Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[TUTORIAL] Model Ripping Guide For Beginners (.BRRES Format) [Last Updated: 8/5/2012]
Ran into an issue with BRRES viewer, and Im not sure what Im doing wrong. I'm trying to extract Skyward Sword's files (specifically the Bird Statuette and Sailcloth models). The files (I believe) are in an .arc file, so I downloaded BrawlCrate to extract them, not realizing brresviewer could extract that too. That extracted the .arc into folders that are named .arc files, and those contain folders that are named .brres files, but they're normal windows files, so brresviewer doesnt read them as a real .brres file. Then, I saw the viewer could extract the .arc files as well, but when I try to open the main .arc file (ObjectPack.arc), the program becomes unresponsive. I gave it about half an hour, thinking it was just loading up that directory, but I can't imagine it'd take that long to open a 6 mb file, so I'm not sure why it's freezing up. Any ideas?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TUTORIAL] Model Ripping Guide For Beginners (.BRRES Format) [Last Updated: 8/5/2012] - by cocojam - 11-27-2023, 03:46 PM