Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase
Awesomenauts:
Ksenia's Voice
Nibbs's Voice
Nibbs (Battle Nibbs)'s Voice
Rocco's Voice
Announcer (Papa Gnaw)'s Voice (Re-rip, Ronimo changed the volume on all of the sounds, but the old ones are still on the site)
General Sound Effects (Now finally up-to-date with v2.12's sounds!)

BattleBlock Theater:
General Sound Effects

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut:
General Sound Effects

Splatoon:
All Sounds (Update v2.0.0)

Super Mario Maker:
General Sounds (1 / 2)
General Sounds (2 / 2)
Costume Mario Sounds

Finally getting more up-to-date with the Awesomenauts sounds now, but I'm still missing some of the DLC skin-related sounds (Dragon Huntress Ksenia, E.S.C. Rocco, Gnariachi, and the two most recent Announcers, Wraithlord Scoop and Scrolls of XiPang). I'll get 'em eventually.

(09-24-2015, 06:57 AM)TrinitroMan Wrote: So I have noticed something in the Smash 4 sound rips, specifically the sound effect part (not the voice part).
There are files called "snd_se_CHARACTER-NAME_Special_XY", "snd_se_CHARACTER-NAME_Special_C2_XY" and "snd_se_CHARACTER-NAME_Special_C3_XY", with CHARACTER-NAME being the debug name of the character, X the directional input of the special move and Y any two-digit number.
What is the difference between the normal version, the C2 version and the C3 version, and why do not all normal versions have C2/C3 versions and vice-versa? Thanks in advance!
I don't know why you decided to delete your original post just to post the exact same thing afterward (trying to get my attention? I heard you the first time!), but I can't say for sure. I've just left all of the sounds intact with their original file names, duplicates and all.
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase - by Random Talking Bush - 09-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Overwatch Voice Clips for Echo - by GameBoy2936 - 05-20-2020, 07:57 AM