Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What size should the tiles be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
16x16 (ready to use: means less work for the person who's using it, but more sprites would be made)
66.67%
2 66.67%
8x8 (orignal format on the game: more work for the person who uses it, but less sprites would be on the sheets)
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Zelda: The Minish Cap Tile Ripping Proyect
While looking for the other layer, I found this...

Yup, the graphics data for the entire area at the frame that the state was saved. I had a lot of trouble with this, because it took me ages to realise that I had to read it as 8x8 tiles linearly, not arranged in 16x16 like the other graphics. I had to guess the width though, and I don't see a way to know the height either, or in fact the length of the data at all. I found it at 0x2147F, maybe Sam can find some more info on it.

In any case this should be helpful. One big difference is that the logs are actually brown here, as they should be, rather then red/orange.

As for other layers, unfortunately I didn't find anything.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Ton, Miles07

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zelda: The Minish Cap Tile Ripping Proyect - by puggsoy - 09-10-2014, 01:08 AM