Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What size should the tiles be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
16x16 (ready to use: means less work for the person who's using it, but more sprites would be made)
66.67%
2 66.67%
8x8 (orignal format on the game: more work for the person who uses it, but less sprites would be on the sheets)
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Zelda: The Minish Cap Tile Ripping Proyect
Ah thanks, I wasn't sure what the proper width would be. 16 looks great:

I also noticed and fixed a bug related to tile fipping. It looks really nice now Smile

I did feel like there were some tiles missing, so you're probably right about the different layers. It would be awesome if you could find those.

As for animations, I think it might be a case of needing separate SGMs, yes. With frame stepping you should be able to get savestates at all the frames though, and just grab the tiles that have changed.
It would be better if we could rip EVERYTHING straight from the ROM, but I imagine that'd be a difficult task, much more so than with Trip World.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Raccoon Sam, Ailos, Miles07

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zelda: The Minish Cap Tile Ripping Proyect - by puggsoy - 09-09-2014, 07:55 AM