Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What size should the tiles be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
16x16 (ready to use: means less work for the person who's using it, but more sprites would be made)
66.67%
2 66.67%
8x8 (orignal format on the game: more work for the person who uses it, but less sprites would be on the sheets)
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Zelda: The Minish Cap Tile Ripping Proyect
Thanks for this i think i'll get to work on those tiles as soon as possible, i had noticed the 8x8 tile format just yesterday as when i was ripping some areas i noticed that none of the tiles i found we're normal 16x16 and having so much variants would be impossible.

After reading your message i started looking trough the files i got but no save of mine is that far on the game so i can't get that many tiles via saves, so i'll have to play trough the whole game again :/ but at least while playing using an emulator i found out that i can get the animated tiles using the tile viewer Big Grin

I think i'll be done compiling the animated water soon and make a small gif to show some of the new tiles i got

Edit: It's done, not the best and in the final product there's more wait time between frames but i got the water ripped Big Grin

(infuriated water running >:-D)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zelda: The Minish Cap Tile Ripping Proyect - by Ailos - 09-05-2014, 01:52 PM