Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model
(08-29-2014, 08:21 AM)MrYoshbert Wrote: ...and I was almost going to buy a 3DS XL, too. Looks like I lucked out!

same :/

(08-29-2014, 09:24 AM)senjen Wrote: Just Calculated the prices in Canadian $166.87 for New Nintendo 3DS and $196.07 for New Nintendo 3DS LL

Wow that's Amazing chances are they're probably just going to tack old 3DS Prices onto the New Nintendo 3DS Series though

Frankly I think this was a dick move on Nintendo's part. Really. They're literally Apple at this point. It's like they want their older consoles to lie dead in Gamestops everywhere, because there's NO WAY at this point most 3DS owners are going to keep their original ones...it's different than the GBC, too - the original GB was around for like 6 years before they tinkered with the specs to the point where the console would have exclusive games. The 3DS had more like, 3 years
one of those years went pretty much unnoticed, so it was more like, 2.

I was actually going to buy an XL - glad I waited, whew.
The 3DS cover switching is exclusive to the regular 3DS - not the XL. Which, frankly, is a pretty dumb move IMO. They haven't actually put these on shelves [these are all 3D rendered images] so it's not too late to fix that, lol.
I'm not sure if I want to switch over to an XL, though or just another same-size 3DS (probably the latter, I'm a sucker for customizable designs - plus third-party companies will probably let you make your own at some point - or even have game-exclusive ones since it's pretty easy to duplicate that mold) (atlus, please)

I'm gonna go fucking nuts collecting all those covers though. I just hope they don't change the inner Super Famicom buttons to shitty half-concave-half-not lavender-and-purple buttons

oh I'll be fucking livid

And one more thing: Chances are they're probably going to change the name in the west. The New 3DS is going to be too confusing for the casual demographic here (and the parents buying this console for their kids) :/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Rystar, Gwen, E-Man, senjen, Mystie

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Ton - 08-29-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Kosheh - 08-29-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Gors - 08-29-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Koh - 08-29-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Mit - 08-29-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Koh - 08-31-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Koh - 09-01-2014, 09:27 AM