Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Quirby's seemingly clever assortment of Pixels
Agh. Why do I wait until this thread goes to page 2 or more when I wait to have enough stuff? >~<

Anyways, onto whatever this post is about. Mostly new stuff and edits on the older stuff here.
As for the HD attempts, I mainly just thickened the out line at first, then tineed the new out line to one pixel and started shading and whatnot. Aaaaaand the AA thing was definitely true. And for no reason, I put the same sprites I tried making HD through the best enhancing feature i think I found on GIMP :
[Image: comparo_by_quirbstheepic-d7zwhk6.png]
And on Kirby, I didn't really do much. I wanted to try to keep the Hi-Jump cape visible, so it was mainly rounding the feet/hands (which is pretty much what I was probably supposed to do in the first place.)
[Image: kcjk_by_quirbstheepic-d80upf2.png]
Also, Sanic. Much more Sanic.
[Image: 3csdx_by_quirbstheepic-d80sbgi.png]
[Image: 3cspin_by_quirbstheepic-d80sbcp.gif][Image: 3cspo_by_quirbstheepic-d80upsi.gif][Image: 3cs_by_quirbstheepic-d80uptb.gif]

And the only other thing I've worked on a lot in the chat so far : a mock screenshot of Cave Story on the original Game Boy! (NOT GBC, Shocking yes)
[Image: csgbcolors_by_quirbstheepic-d80rlhu.png]
[Image: gbquote_by_quirbstheepic-d80rli5.png]
[Image: quotegb_by_quirbstheepic-d80umc8.gif]
All I can say on this in particular is that I probably got the tiling wrong. But ih, I'm gonna wait for crits to see on that-

[Image: tcgintro_by_quirbstheepic-d80mwo4.gif]
And the Intro Ball goes Boom.
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quirby's seemingly clever assortment of Pixels - by Quirby64 - 09-28-2014, 12:38 PM