Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
2 Souls' Tale (An 8-bit Metroidvania Adventure!)[[HELP WANTED]]
I thank you for your suggestion, Xander, but, Shade's right, I'm already making pretty much all of the graphics myself as is and I don't know when I'll finish it. I'm not holding my breath for a programmer, but the project is just a way for me to relax as of yet. If I do get a programmer, that's good - awesome even. However, I won't go about looking for help. Many people have already looked the other way at the stuff I've made - I wonder what that says about me and what I do - , but I do want it to be a game everyone can play and have fun with, but I, as I said, I'm not holding my breath.
Also, Xander, I hardly know anything about you, but Ton seems impressed by you, so I can only guess that you're a celebrity online. My greetings to you!

Anyway, here's something I've been putzing around with. It isn't finished, but it's based on the official art of the character himself. Shinryu from Final Fantasy 5.

[Image: eii8ttc.gif]

Just something I can tide you guys over with until I finish something.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by: E-Man, Level 1, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Kami - 08-31-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Ton - 09-03-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Koh - 09-15-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Boo - 12-30-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (An 8-bit Metroidvania Adventure!) - by SmithyGCN - 02-15-2015, 04:59 PM