Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Games you haven't played, but really want to
Mystie: SMRPG and Majora's Mask are both available via Wii Mode if you can get your parents to credit card you. SMRPG has also shown up a few times as a Club Nintendo reward.

Games I want to play but haven't done so yet? Well, there's about forty unopened games floating around my room...

As far as specific titles go, I guess I don't really feel that yearning for game that I used to. I can't seem to control my compulsive collecting, but I don't really burn to play games that I haven't already played once before--Nintendo's upcoming line not withstanding. I'd like to try out Fossil Fighters: Champions before the 3DS game comes out, and the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games look like they're pretty fun. The first Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (preferably the Gold edition for all the DLC characters...)... Fire Emblem: Awakening is probably the one game I've been the most eager to dive into for quite some time.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you haven't played, but really want to - by Kriven - 07-30-2014, 03:10 AM