Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games you haven't played, but really want to
Ooh man. There's a huge, unorganised list in my head but I'll just put down a couple that I can think of right now.

Back to the Future: The Game

I own this, I have it installed, but I haven't even loaded up the first episode. I feel like it's something I need to sit down and do when I have time, not just in little bits that will constantly get interrupted. I also want to have seen the movies again before I play it to still have them fresh in my head and allow a smooth continuation.

Left 4 Dead

I just don't own this. It seems like it'd be quite fun with friends though.

Papers, Please

Looks very good but I don't own it.

Gunpoint

Again, seems very interesting and fun but I don't have it.

Crysis

I do own this (Maximum Edition, even) but I don't have a computer that can run it at a playable speed.

Team Fortress 2

I actually have 294 hours of playtime, but last time I played it was over a year ago. Again, my computer just can't handle it.

Portal 2

I have this, and I assume it works on my computer (the first did), I just have no time.

A multitude of Gamecube and Wii games

Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Pikmin (and 2 and 3), Skyward Sword, Smash Bros Melee/Brawl, New Super Luigi, Super Mario 3D World, the list just goes on. Never having owned either of these systems I just haven't been able to even try these.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you haven't played, but really want to - by puggsoy - 07-29-2014, 10:24 PM