Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!!
[Image: 8Ziezmy.png]
Here's how the blue arena looks with the new perspective and an edit to the color scheme (the colors may be reversed to improve contrast with the characters as more edits are made)

[Image: X11bA7S.png]
The beginnings of a potential stats screen.
and some bibs and bobs for the icons included in said stats screen:
[Image: 0IwYva0.png]

I've also been kicking around the idea of branching paths for abilities and a gym full of training mini-games, but nothing concrete on either front has been explored in depth yet. Also the thought of a virtual pet feature has crossed my mind, but I'm still unsure how that'd affect the combat(the main focus) of the game.

And lastly, for now: a look at a frozen status.
[Image: zEBtpfb.png]
This would be a temporary effect triggered by freezing traps or ice weapons. it wouldn't deal damage directly, but it'd open the opportunity for the opponent to hit you a few times. it'd be likely to break free by mashing buttons in some fashion. Though, enemy attacks will also break the ice as they hit you while frozen.
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!! - by Sketchasaurus - 05-02-2016, 05:27 PM