Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!!
It's been a long time since I've touched anything related to this, but I got the urge to do a bit of an upgrade to the arenas.
[Image: 9nxVzJE.png]
Starting off, a draft of what a beach level could look like (with the old layout of the bg intact)
Below: a version with the new perspective applied. I figured that since the arenas would be largely static, they could be a bit more tailor-made
[Image: tXdXd1U.png]

The crabs and palmtrees would be present as stage hazards/obstacles. If one comes into contact with one of the crabs (maybe they'll chase after anyone nearby within a radius) the crab will latch on and interrupt movement and other actions with a pinch unless shaken off somehow.
Being knocked into a Palm tree will dislodge coconuts that'll temporarily dizzy the hapless victim. There would also be a chance of the palm tree dropping a random item or even a crab.
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!! - by Sketchasaurus - 05-01-2016, 12:23 AM