Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!!
Groovy, Deathbringer!

CHARACTER SPRITE UPDATE(Sep. 2, 2014)
[Image: OFkoruG.png]

What's new:
-I noticed that on my past update (at least) that one of Hawkindle's sprites was missing its toes (sprite 4, if you're curious) so I fixed that.
-Added new pose for Tropicaur and Kamekannon at column [A] This pose will be used when a titan is knocked into the air/sent flying.
[Image: UpOPNqv.gif]

Since I've added a new pose, I'm going to add to the pose list with an update here:

PLAYER SPRITE POSES:
0/1-Idle
2- Bullet
3- Melee
4/5- Walk (animation order: 4,0,5,0(loop))
6/7- Melee special
8- Dizzy/stunned (flip horizontally loop)
9- Hit
A- Knocked into air (spinning)
B- KO'D
C- ?
D- ?
E- ?
F- Victory (animation: 1,F (loop))

And here are colored versions of the support titans (some of them may also have alternate colors, too):
[Image: HUwsHcE.png]

I'm thinking that the roster will have at least 9 main playables and possibly a 10th, secret-awesome-special-unlockable contender. BUT FIRST!

I need to decide who the last two spots on the roster will go to! I've gone and selected four potential candidates (trying my best not to chose more reptilian/dinosaur titans)

Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by: Lexou Duck, Shade

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!! - by Sketchasaurus - 09-02-2014, 06:38 AM