Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!!
(08-27-2014, 11:24 AM)Lexou Duck Wrote: if you're interested in how i rewrote the FlxAnimation class, i could hand it to you after i clean it up a bit (something that didn't work then and still doesn't, and im looking to fix it is the finished variable, that should be set to true when an animation is finished playing - i need it to kill the bullet sprite after it's done exploding so yeah ill get back to y'all on that)

This would be interesting to see yeah, maybe I can make you a version that simply extends it so that you don't have to mess with Flixel's code directly (and then you can update it without it overwriting your changes).

I still don't understand why you need each frame at a different duration though, games almost never do this and I don't think it's necessary for this? Obviously it's not my game so I'm not saying you shouldn't, but it's unusual to design a game with this in mind.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!! - by puggsoy - 08-27-2014, 11:38 PM