Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!!
CHARACTER SPRITE UPDATE(Aug. 27, 2014)
I'm going to make this its own post but here are the revisions to the base player sheet. (it's all in grayscale because that's the way I'm working, but you already knew that)
[Image: sEw7skP.png]
The top line uses the hex labels that I'll be using to refer to animations if needed. And for now, the sprites that are in those positions are "locked down"
Here are also the helpers that I have so far, one of which is a cameo from one of my other projects.
[Image: 3BzJ8ue.png]
Helpers have less animations to worry about, but the animations rely more on their behavior, too (except for their hit pose because that behavior is the same: get hit and run away, except for the skeleton/zombie, which is knocked back and destroyed)
I might divide the helper sheet into more character columns (depending on how many there are) so that it's not a thin and long image.

PLAYER SPRITE POSES:
0/1-Idle
2- Bullet
3- Melee
4/5- Walk (animation order: 4,0,5,0(loop))
6/7- Melee special
8- Dizzy/stunned (flip horizontally loop)
9- Hit
A- ?
B- KO'D
C- ?
D- ?
E- ?
F- Victory (animation: 1,F (loop))

HELPER SPRITE POSES:
0/1- Movement (usually, they hop into frame)
2- attack/ability
3- hit

I also need to put more boss sprites together.
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!! - by Sketchasaurus - 08-27-2014, 05:48 PM