Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!!
I did a mockup for a 4-player HUD (with alternate ideas for health bars), to accommodate the idea of all 4 players having assists.
[Image: iv78QnRvPj2Ot.png]

With the exception of the top-left example (which sounded like a good idea in my head, but leaves a lot of unusable space and expanding that to 6 digit numbers looks uglier), the other 3 can be expanded to be higher amounts without the need to worry about numbers. It leaves a gap in the bottom if you wanted to incorporate another idea (like a scorecard or random event to affect the arena) but without disorganizing the HUD.

The idea for the big heart is to show that player is still active, so once they're defeated, it would change to either a skull and crossbones or an empty heart.

It's okay if you have other ideas, I'm just spit-balling here.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Sketchasaurus

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!! - by Deathbringer - 08-19-2014, 08:23 AM