Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!!
yeah so it's a game Sketchasaurus was thinking of making and i decided to program it

so here are the updates in order from oldest to newest

so yeah i got the engine to work

and i even programmed the altitude properties
[Image: 3mmZ1Qw.gif]
i'm doing this in Haxe by the way, using the haxeflixel library

[Image: kmdrT8G.gif]
aaand here's some progress, did the hops on the knael character, and fully programmed the HUD
(its choppy because gifcam, dont worry the game runs better irl)

[Image: 4BZLto2.gif]
ok so there's the player/enemy collisions, with altitude in mind yet again
also the arena border collisions those weren't there before
the hurt animation (i can always make it shorter or longer or stuff, it works is all)
i did the name showing on the HUD btw (i lied in the last post i hadn't done that yet)
and probably lots of other small stuff here and there

see them fast updates man ?

ps: yes you can easily choose your character, same goes for the enemy
the reason i keep showing you guys kamekannon is because i love his smug face okay

okay yeah so ill make a better first post when i got the time for it
for now you get gifs and some update posts that you've already seen

btw im leaving for the whole month of august, ill be working on this but there'll be probably no updates till then

ok so there

Sketchasaurus feel free to post your stuff, i dont wanna be missing any graphics if im gonna be internet-less
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here

Messages In This Thread
FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!! - by Lexou Duck - 07-22-2014, 10:33 AM