Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread)

(07-28-2020, 11:23 PM)psykonaut Wrote: Some custom Pink Tails stamps I did for my accts on Deviantart and Youtube Smile

I don't want to be harsh on this, but I can tell you that a recolor can only do so much for you in the long run.

I'm gonna say what I usually say in these situations and just tell you to make things from scratch. Making something from nothing will give you better results in the long run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah man I know it's novice level but I'm just now getting back into spriting after like a 6 year hiatus. I used to make them when I was a kid but now I'm 21 and got work and college and stuff lol so I can't invest nearly as much time as I would like to. Currently I'm just working on practicing and sort of getting my name out there in the sonic sprite community so it's really just a temporary recolor that I'm going to use as my sprite. I'm getting the help of some other ppl from the community to help me out. But mostly I just like to animate gifs of other people's sprites so it's going to be a while before I make a real character avatar. Most likely he's gonna look nothing like pink tails but will probably feature a bandana, hoodie, pants etc. but still be an edit of a character from sonic advance/sonic battle. Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread) - by psykonaut - 08-27-2020, 11:18 PM