Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread)
Well he may not be a creepypasta character but you definitely made him have, of all things, black rectangles for eyes. Can't say I've ever seen anyone with that. Try to not just focus on the details themselves, it isn't that his eyes are dark and that he has no shoulders, he has no anatomy. There is no skull save a literal circle, the neck is literally larger than the body, the arms are tiny noodles, the nose is a tiny c shape.

You may have liked the gradient but I swear it has no place in pixel art. It adds a lot of extra colors, and notice how the left half of the gradient just looks like a straight green? All those colors aren't really adding much to the picture overall. The shadow is doing the same thing. If you really like those, fine. Maybe we can't talk you out of it. But it would be best for you to remove their distraction and focus on your art in the first place (I recommend a neutral gray background for many artistic reasons). Just keep trying and focus on the things everyone here is saying, there's a reason for everything they are saying.
Thanked by: E-Man, Virt, Garamonde, Thor, Kelvin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread) - by Alexsani - 11-16-2014, 01:06 PM