Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread)
(11-15-2014, 08:54 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: [Image: Rgaura9.png]
I tried to improve the technical aspects while maintaining some of the cartoony appeal (and accidentally making it look like a character from a Mother game :V) and also not make fun of the "dark soulless eyes" or the picture in general
(uses 16 colors)
But yeah, some important things to remember are to carefully place your pixels, work more on basic art things (character design, color choice, etc) and not use things like gradient and blur effects. Those only make your piece look disjointed. You can also smooth out lines using anti-aliasing.
I'm sure you'll get better with more practice! Don't get discouraged. Just keep working hard!
Very nice pixels Big Grin! Well... I drew this character since my childhoods, and that's what makes me draw "dark soulless eyes"
(11-15-2014, 05:20 PM)Zapchu25 Wrote: Here, I made this quick analysis of what you can do to make your pixel art better! Just keep trying and you'll get better in no time!

[Image: B2g_A3NCIAAkdoF.png:large]
Ahem, very nice tutorial, but Fan is not a creepypasta character, haha! And yeah, Fan have no shoulders, I know that Tongue 

And I did the gradient and shdow because I like that! And about the necks... I have a problem with that XD
Anyways, thanks for the tutorial! Big Grin
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread) - by MilesTheCreator - 11-16-2014, 09:37 AM