Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sonic Game Models! (Updates on third post) (Update 03/02/2016)
Update: I added the Dark Queen to the Sonic and the Black Knight bosses section. I apologize if certain things aren't textured correctly, (Not the Dark Queen herself, but the extra things...) I watched a video on the boss fight and didn't see any of these extra things anywhere so I had to open the .GNO in a Hex Edit to see what textures it used. So some of them I knew, some of them I didn't.

Tiny update: Huh! Sonic Riders Zero Gravity uses .GNO files! Some of the UV mapping needs to be fixed, but I think I can fix it up and rip some of them! The only problem is I can't find the textures, so I need to set Dolphin to dump textures, and... My computer isn't the best.
They are rigged though. So. I'll work on those, along with some more Storybook models. Any models anyone wants in particular from the Storybook games? I'm open to suggestion!

Update: I turned this into a general Sonic ripping thread, and added Sonic from Sonic 4 Episode 2! He was really easy to rip do to the game's lack of bump maps. xD I'm not sure if I'll submit this to the Models Resource or not, since the resource already has the Sonic Generations model and Sonic 4 Episode 2's Sonic textures on the textures resource... I was just testing and playing around with the .ZNO importer.
(Tiny tiny update, I added a readme to the Dark Queen just to give credit to the people who made the model script. I'm updating my submission to include that.)
Thanked by: Virt, Doronetty

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Wii Game Models! (Lack of laziness edition!) (Update 05/07/2015) - by josh98 - 05-07-2015, 06:49 PM