Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sonic Game Models! (Updates on third post) (Update 03/02/2016)
A comment? I thought this topic was desolate xD Thanks! Speaking of more, I added Excalibur Sonic and Excalibur (The sword) to the Playables section for Sonic and the Black Knight! Also, if you downloaded King Arthur before now, his readme I accidentally put "Sonic ripped for the models resource," so that's revised.

A new model and a revision. Hooray for today.

Update: I added the Sand Scorpion. Some assembly required, they literally put nearly every segment into its own object with its own rigging and everything. Being tidy or working half as hard as they did on Alf Layla wa-Layla is for wimps!

Another update: I added the Ifrit Golem! Spent two hours texturing that mother flupper. Now I've just got to figure out how I'm going to fix those party mode character models, though I think I'm just going to rename the groups by numbers instead of naming the different expressions and arm segments and everything....
But anyway, that concludes the Sonic and the Secret Rings bosses! They're so detailed, omf
Thanked by: Virt

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Wii Game Models! (Update 04/24/2015) - by josh98 - 04-24-2015, 08:40 PM