Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Sonic Game Models! (Updates on third post) (Update 03/02/2016)
Another Update! I've changed the topic title to Sonic Wii game models since I've decided to include my rips from Sonic Unleashed wii. I've added Sonic and the Werehog, so far.

Another edit: I've added Super Sonic! I forgot how fun model ripping is...

Another edit! I've added Chip. Now if I could just find those darned boss models...

Slightly big update: If you downloaded the Sonic model from Sonic and the Black Knight before this post was edited, his SPEC map is incorrect and you should redownload it, please. It had a transparency and I had to take care of that thanks to the all powerful photoshop.
Also, I added King Arthur as well as a spoiler for bosses to the Sonic and the Black Knight spoiler! So go check that out

Edit: I added the Blacksmith to the Black Knight section!

Update: ... I failed so badly, omg. I apologize if any of you downloaded the models and the textures wouldn't display! I accidentally forgot to check them to export to relative paths, so... If the Sonic Unleashed models, the Blacksmith, or the King Arthur models weren't working for you, you can try them again now. If there's anything wrong with them please tell me, it's almost two in the morning so I might have screwed up.
Thanked by: Virt, Doronetty

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Wii Game Models! (Update 04/12/2015) - by josh98 - 04-12-2015, 02:48 PM