Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What're your favourite video games?
in no particular order because HAHAHAH no

la-mulana
-i have a strange taste for video games and video game characters that are underrated or obscure. la-mulana was one of those until the remake happened. i discovered the game through let's player deceased crab sometime in 2008/2009 and fell in love with it over time. it's just a really well-crafted experience!

paper mario
-this was the first video game i ever beat. no joke. i got it at launch year for christmas, got stuck in chapter 2, then came back to it like half a year later and blasted through the rest of the game overnight. this is still one of my favorite games to sit down with and power through for a few hours.

live a live
-again, weird taste for obscure stuff. this game only ever came out in japan for the super famicom. ehh, to be honest, i barely remember how i came across it, m'self... but i love it. it's incredibly charming, and though parts of the game can really drag, the ending is the perfect payoff.

sonic colors
-as a sonic fan in late 2010, i was pretty bitter about sonic 4 and didn't really care for anything that'd happened in the last few years. i was going to completely pass colors by until i heard some of its music. my god, this game's soundtrack is wonderful. i'm glad that convinced me to get the game, because it's a pretty fun game, too.

streets of rage remake
-i love streets of rage. well, the second one. WELL, the third one, sort of... the first streets of rage is pretty different from the second two, and the third game's controls are much better than the second game's, but streets of rage 2 is a better game in almost every other respect. thankfully, i don't have to struggle with which game to play anymore because streets of rage remake took everything good from each game and made the perfect streets of rage game. thank god.

EDIT: modified the above post to give some reasoning
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What're your favourite video games? - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 07-07-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: What're your favourite video games? - by Alt - 07-07-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: What're your favourite video games? - by FRET - 07-07-2014, 11:09 PM