Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What Are You Watching? |Special Edition|
Double posting hell yeah I love double posting

I watched Big Hero 6 last night.
There was so much LENS FLARE but idk, I feel like The Incredibles did it better though all-in-all this is an excellent teenish Disney movie and I'll totally accept this for now while I wait for The Incredibles 2

I don't know what it is, but I'm incredibly attracted to CGI women. I mean like, Gogo was kinda cool in the film (the punky cool girl who's all 'g2gfast') and Honey Lemon was cute, but they're both these polarizing, nauseating stereotypes.

I really like Hiro's Aunt Cass.

[Image: 6RXVKJ3.png]

help, Cinemarella couldn't put up with all my pining. "Why did they make Hiro's aunt SO HOT? OH MY GOD HELP WHY AM I ATTRACTED TO DISNEY MOMS"

"[KOSHEH] I think you just need to accept it. You have a thing for moms. You think my coworker who's like 50 is really hot and it weirds the shit out of me. I think you need to just suck it up and admit you like moms."

it's official VGR, I love moms

Though, now that I'm looking at the character, I'm kinda realizing that the lead (Hiro) and his brother (Tadashi) have a mysteriously Caucasian aunt with brown hair and Rapunzel's face, as if having an all-Asian lead family would have been like this super-spooky taboo in a cartoon.

...what's weirder though is her name in canon is Cass HAMADA - on Hiro's dad's side of the family, so like
Hiro's dad would been like, Japanese, and his wife was also Japanese, and
then Hiro's aunt has a Japanese last name and there's no depth into Hiro's uncle soooooo she just married him for the name, the joy of staring at a bunch of Japanese shit in her house and more or less purely so she'd be related to Hiro?

Uh, okay Disney
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Gwen, Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are You Watching? |Special Edition| - by Kosheh - 03-28-2015, 02:09 PM