Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
well shit here we go it's time for my monthly post

oshiete! galko-chan is anime of last season for me, short, slice-of-life (probably kills it for some), but very funny, well animated bursts, episodes are about 8-10 minutes a piece and I'd recommend this to anyone with some free time, and the main girl is 10/10 heavenly waifu material, good show

taimadou gakuen 35 shiken shoutai is a show about a school for antimagic, really good, if not a bit cheesy and fanservice-y, definitely harembait though (for better or worse), i'd recommend it to fans of shows that don't take themselves to seriously

tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge is a very cute show, albeit very slow paced - slice of life, of course, but i'd recommend everyone gives this show the 3 episode rule if they give it a try. the first couple are very slow

macross delta is great, but only if you watched macross f

netoge no yome wa onnanoko ja nai to omotta is adorable and i love the artstyle it has, but it's watered down in comparison to the LN, which is kind of lame, but it's still very enjoyable - i'd recommend it if you haven't read the LN, but if you have, maybe skip
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 05-09-2016, 07:00 PM