Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
(03-13-2016, 02:26 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: I haven't actually started watching it, but I found a gif of an anime movie called Empire of Corpses on reddit and its a pretty good selling point if you ask me.

This gif sold me too. Hell I'm gonna look into this when I get a chance.

Meanwhile, I just started the new Osomatsu-san reboot (and I mean literally just started, just finished episode 2. Not gonna bother with the original Osomatsu-kun series from the 70's/80's)  I watch anime pretty rarely, so when a series gets my attention that's saying something.

[Image: df9d640fcf.png]

So far I'm loving it - it's got a very "what the actual fuck is going on" vibe; I guess comparable to Spongebob or Regular Show? (though comparing it to either of those to this is a real stretch)

They're a bunch of 11-minute non-sequitir (??? it doesn't follow an arcing plot, which is...something else I haven't seen in a while lmao) episodes that revolve around these sextuplets doing stupid shit, like getting a job or snooping on one anothers' daily activities. The first two episodes were just so good  and so goofy that I guess I'll watch the other 22.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Kosheh - 03-23-2016, 11:04 PM