Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
(06-30-2015, 09:03 PM)2BT Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 08:52 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: I'd suggest... referring to the JoJos by their actual names and not "Jojo", especially if its in an entirely different context Cool

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure tells the story of the Joestar family, a family whose various members discover they are destined to take down supernatural foes using unique powers that they find they possess. The manga is split up into 8 unique parts, each following the story of one member of the Joestar family, who inevitably has a name that can be abbreviated to the titular "JoJo". The first six parts of the series take place within a single continuity, while parts 7 and 8 take place in an alternate continuity spawned from the events of part 6.

Your reply on the spoiler tagged clip of Jotaro versus Dio made it seem like you were talking about Jotaro instead of Jonathan.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the physics of the final blow against Kars. Like... heh? It makes Dio's death seem so anticlimactic, even after the ridiculous battle against Jotaro.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Iceman404

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by NICKtendo DS - 07-01-2015, 06:57 AM