Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
Quote:I dont think it is an unreasonable request to just ignore it, this is annoying having to respond while not knowing the difference
between your text and mine.
Also you would have lost money, I would rather avoid chatting with people who think reading a slightly different color is
a nuisance.
This also means unless I have to I am unlikely to post unless it is important post/count.
This maybe beyond you but... did you know it is really easy to highlight text that has color and it will be changed into
your properties favorite color?
Only saying this because trying to adapt everyone else to you shows your incompetence.

It is not incompetence when it is on the forum's damn rules. You joined our forums, read our disclaimer and abided to it. If anything, you are the incompetent one, for 1: making a big deal about having your text colored without the need to; 2: not reading our rules which are the very first thing you find in our forum; and 3: trying to turn the fault on us when the rule offender is clearly *hint hint* you. I mean, if we are all complaining about your random unecessary text color, then the rule is valid and is reasnable. Have you stopped to think about that?

(06-30-2015, 06:33 PM)2BT Wrote: When I got to France I realized I didn't know very much about food at all. I'd never had a real cake. I'd had those cakes from cake mixes or the ones that have a lot of baking powder in them. A really good French cake doesn't have anything like that in it - it's all egg power.
Julia Child

also doing spam posts like that one above is certainly not going to help you at all

Issuing yet another warn here, now back on topic.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Gors - 06-30-2015, 06:36 PM