Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
(06-30-2015, 04:41 PM)Shade Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 04:12 PM)2BT Wrote: ^
You seem to have a problem,
perhaps read my post again.

(06-30-2015, 02:24 PM)Dazz Wrote: The rule still stands, and don't report your own post in order to ask for a response. That's even more ridiculous than breaking a rule and not understanding why. I'm going to warn you for it too, because it falls under abuse of the report system.
I dont like this *black type* uniform mess, it seems substandard. I was unaware that the moderators felt that answering report requests was beyond them. I will be more careful. >.>
Let's all fight the power regarding a ridiculously miniscule requirement! Seriously, in what way is a standard text color such a world ending concern? It's not worth so much outcry. Way to call out the mods like that, too.
^
It is tough to read when you start getting into quotes, you really have to pay attention to who is saying what. I am not the one who 'called the mods' first, someone made a big deal over the fact that I like to be able to tell who is posting by colors, a quote train tends to get messy otherwise. Even a moderator made a post without being able to read my whole post. I think it is unfair but I dont believe anyone has replied here who can do anything looking at your mod levels.
Making a big deal about important rights and seeing how moderators handle it is important, if you are belittled then more then likely it is a culture of entitlement, best to avoid such forums. (dropping the problem is 10x easier then worrying about others)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by 2BT - 06-30-2015, 05:20 PM