Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
(04-11-2015, 11:44 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: He's already overpowered the SSJ4 transformation in DragonBall GT. Damn, that was quick. The last time I saw Goku over power a previous SS transformation in the anime, it took several YEARS.

I guess we could kiss the GT storyline goodbye now theat the story line is starting to go slightly off course but thats just how I see it... Blank

Well, that depends on some perspective. If you are taking GT and the newer stuff into account for comparison, that means that the new stuff would have to have happened. So, Battle of the Gods, where Goku becomes almost as powerful as his God form when it wears off, would be the base for 20 more years of training, and work. You could even justify the not turning into a God by the 5 requirement and him turning into a kid. I don't they'll want to continue GT as canon (heck, in Xenoverse, you have to wish to get GT characters apart from DLC and SSJ4 Goku who you get by exploring all possible side quest time lapses)
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by psychospacecow - 04-11-2015, 06:01 PM