Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
Rundown of the few animes/mangas I actually seriously watch/read.

Dragon Ball Z is a classic for me, I used to watch it as a kid with my bro. Nostalgia aside though, the story is fairly OK, and the action is just really cool.
I'm reading Dragon Ball which is also really cool, I can see why people prefer its story to DBZ, there's a lot more adventure going on. The action is also very good though, it's interesting to see how it's portrayed as still drawings.
I read the Full Metal Alchemist manga (which I think is the story that Brotherhood uses), which was AWESOME. Seriously one of the best stories in anything I've read, seen, or played.
I used to read a bit of Case Closed (aka Detective Conan), I should get back to it. It's quite good, reminds me of Ace Attorney a bit.
I've also read a bit of One Piece, but not enough yet to really form a proper opinion.

If I had to choose a number 1 favourite, I would have to say DBZ due to classic-ness, action, and the somewhat underrated storyline. FMA is a very, very close second though. Dat story hrrrrrrnnnnnnnnggggghhhhh
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: ~Axis~

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by puggsoy - 02-11-2015, 05:22 AM