Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
This is a new trend in anime that just started happening. They never used to do this and I'm pointing it out. You're acting like it's been going on forever.

Jesus calm your ass down. It bugs me mostly because a lot of anime used to have their own styles. Now a lot of them seem to becoming more and more like each other than they used to. I know this because I actually do watch a good number of anime.

Pokemon once had characters that were distinctly Pokemon. Now they are starting to look like a bunch of other anime characters lately. This is something new that's only happened for the past two years.

But critique something I see in modern anime is forbidden? And were going to assume I hate all anime in general and "it wierds me out". Well I can make assumtions too. I assume you are a huge asshole!

Hey sorry I lost my temper. It really got me upset when you assumed I didn't like anime. But now I see it was an honest mistake. Just know, I do like anime, I just don't like this latest trend going on.

Thanked by: E-Man, Kriven, [robo9]

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Koopaul - 11-24-2014, 04:15 AM