Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
Uh, WELL I watched ep 2. It had a lil less underboob. There were still scenes that they're just milking sex out of. ):

I have a feeling said "exploitation" though actually like ties into the plot and I'm just being a shrew about it. It's got a No More Heroes vibe but feels like "what if Travis Touchdown wore a speedo that gave him superpowers?" Spoiler:The entire premise is that Ryuko doesn't kill the person after a battle, but completely destroys their uniform, and once she does she obtains a piece of fabric from it. Maybe she'll get more dressed and maybe those fabrics will do an actual thing for her (like more powers).
Also, it's kind of formulaic. I sort of like the formula though, so I'll keep going with it, but I feel like I'm grudging myself though it at the moment. I've heard it picks up and obviously I can't be considered one of the cool kids unless I finish watching it. :V

Ehh, it's weird - I feel like if I was like 7 years younger I'd be all over this show - like since I'm older, my tastes have changed somewhat?
Like, this feels a bit like a shonen premise but it's clearly aimed towards older viewers...
who's the audience?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, Sevenstitch

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Kosheh - 09-24-2014, 09:02 AM