Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
(08-04-2014, 09:51 PM)Vipershark Wrote: You're probably gonna hate Endless Eight but tough it out and finish watching it all.
Don't forget the Disappearance movie after!
You were right. That was really .... disappointing Very Sad
I'll be honest I liked the creative choices between each episode and how they were conveyed differently, but 8 is a bit much. I've yet to see the movie so I'm waiting until I pass any further judgement.

I'll be honest I liked season 1 better but 2 did have some good moments. I really liked the movie filming shenanigans and actually afterwards went back to watch the Mikuru movie for the first time (which I was told by a friend to skip until I finished season 2)

It's so great oh gosh
probably one of my favorite parts

Anyway, I'm a little disappointed by season 2's ending, but I'm hoping a lot of questions will be answered in the movie!

Seriously though, story aside (which I still like), I haven't seen many anime that have had both a fantastic soundtrack and great animation. It's really beautiful to watch--even the shots were carefully and artistically done. What they were able to do with the 'camera footage' was so neat (and in the movie) because in some sort of fourth wall breaking way, it seemed to make the characters, as ridiculous as they are, more realistic.

and it's a dialogue heavy show, but I enjoyed every bit. Kyon's monologues are a lot of fun, and the actor as a great voice for the character--he still has that normal kid voice and honestly I appreciate any male voice that doesn't sound like Roy Mustang.
I don't know, I was really impressed by the technical and artistic directions : D

Looking forward to the movie!
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by: Vipershark

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Baegal - 08-09-2014, 12:00 AM