Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
(07-29-2014, 07:48 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: Dragonball is fantastic. I actually like it a bit more than DBZ.
I'm actually in that camp too. I did like DBZ a fair bit, but Dragon Ball was much more adventurous, and it just felt so much more... IDK, "thought out"? DBZ didn't feel as well thought out to me, at least after the Saiyan Saga (no more so than the Buu Arc) and it seemed to fall into certain patterns too often and similarly.

Also, I've been watching the new JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series recently (more specifically, I'm all caught up so far on Stardust Crusaders). Holy tits this series is amazing. Stardust Crusaders in particular since it's kicking the 2000 series' ass through its hat (and I guess the 1993 series as well at this point). Why did the initial adaptation of the second half of Stardust Crusaders come way before the first half, anyway?
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by BullockDS - 08-08-2014, 01:13 PM